Immerse Yourself in Local Culture with Seabourn Journeys
Sometimes there's just not enough time to get the full experience of a destination. That's why we are excited to announce our expanded land-based excursion program, Seabourn Journeys!
These uniquely curated Journeys offer captivating experiences of local culture, history, beauty, hospitality and relaxation, as you enjoy the very best of each destination. The fully-escorted Journeys include select meals, transportation, and guided experiences as well as luxury hotels and lodges that have been hand-selected to showcase their indigenous surroundings - all conveniently timed to the start or finish of your scheduled Seabourn cruise.
All Seabourn Journeys are available pre- and post-cruise, with transfers to and from Seabourn ships and various destinations included. Departures on most Journeys are guaranteed with a minimum of two guests. (*The Denali Experience and South Pole Quest require a minimum of 10 guests.)
Seabourn Journeys are available in conjunction with select voyages in 2018 and 2019 around the world, including:
- Splendours of Peru: Lima, Cuzco & Machu Picchu (8 day pre-cruise/7-day post-cruise)
- Cambodia: Phnom Penh & Temples of Angkor (6 days)
- India's Golden Triangle: The Taj Mahal & Jaipur (6 days)
- Sydney, The Red Centre & Great Barrier Reef (8-day pre-cruise/7-day post-cruise)
- Myanmar: Yangon, Bagan's Temples & Inle Lake (8 day pre-cruise/7-day post-cruise)
- South Africa: Cape Town & Kruger Park Safari Lodge (7 day pre-cruise/6-day post-cruise)
- UNESCO South America: Rio, Iguazú Falls & Buenos Aires (6 days)
- UNESCO Treasures of China: Beijing, Xi'An & Hong Kong (6 days)
- The Denali Experience* (5 days)
- South Pole Quest* (13 days)
*This Journey requires a minimum of 10 guests per departure.
Get all the details here.
To make reservations, or for more information, please contact a travel professional, call Seabourn