Did You Know?
How well do you know Seabourn and the special touches and amenities we offer?
Did you know:
- Youth Counselors are on board all of our Alaska & British Columbia sailings in July and August, making this a great option for a family or multi-generation vacation
- Swarovski® binoculars are available for guest use in every premium suite
- The Spa at Seabourn features a dedicated barber shop
- We roast our own coffee beans at Seabourn Square on Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation (coming soon)
- There is no additional charge to dine at The Grill by Thomas Keller, but please you are encouraged to book online before your cruise
- Molton Brown of London's exclusive "Signature Scents" are regularly replenished in guests' suites
- Complimentary cleaning of sunglasses is offered on deck throughout the cruise
- A Pure Pampering bath menu is available to guests in their suite and can be arranged by their personal Suite Stewardesses
- On Alaska voyages guests receive a complimentary all-weather jacket, and on Antarctica voyages guests receive a complimentary expedition-grade parka and daypack
- Tipping on board is neither required nor expected
And those are just 10 of the many extraordinary benefits Seabourn guests enjoy while traveling with us aboard the world's finest ultra-luxury resort that just happens to be at sea.
For more information about all of our special ultra-luxury amenities, please contact a travel professional, call Seabourn