World Cruise Amenities
For the first time in six years, we are offering you the chance to experience one of life's greatest travel adventures on our 2020 World Cruise: Extraordinary Destinations. Seabourn Sojourn's unforgettable 146-Day voyage visiting 62 ports in 36 countries on five continents will depart Miami on January 4, 2020 and travel eastbound, arriving in San Francisco on May 28, 2020.
The ultra-luxury Seabourn Sojourn will visit many extraordinary and noteworthy destinations around the world, including the Caribbean, Africa, India, Arabia, Southeast Asia, Indonesia, Australia & South Pacific, and Hawaii, while featuring visits to famous marquee ports and hidden gems. The voyage will include 16 overnights in port, and the chance to linger into the late evening at another 18 ports. Guests will enjoy more than one day exploring a port for every day relaxing at sea. There will be several exclusive world cruise events planned, as well as local shows to enjoy, regional cuisines to savor, and palate-pleasing wines to enjoy as we sail around the globe.
Some destination highlights to look forward to include:
- Dakar, Senegal (overnight) - The Parisian-style boulevards of Dakar bespeak its history as the center of French West Africa, but its streets are vivid with the colors of the fashionable Sénégalaise in their flowing Grands Boubous and elaborate turbans. The Musée Théodore Monod displays artifacts from the indigenous cultures, while the old slavers' fortress on Gorée Island tells a different, tragic tale. The old capital of Saint-Louis is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Mombasa, Kenya (two overnights) - Seabourn Sojourn will linger in this ancient Swahili city for three days, allowing guests to explore its colorful markets, the 16th-century Portuguese Fort Jesus, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and also opt for safari tours to several of Kenya's world-famous game parks on overland extensions. Other options include snorkeling the coral reefs at Mombasa Marine National Park, swimming at Diani Beach, or shopping for handcrafts at the community-run Bombolulu Workshop.
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (overnight) - The ship sails up the Saigon River right to the heart of this former French colonial capital, offering travelers doorstep access to its broad Parisian-style boulevards and bustling shopping streets. The overnight stay allows more time to explore the city's colorful market on a Shopping with the Chef tour and also discover the fascinating "rice bowl" farming region on a full-day river tour in the Mekong Delta.
- Cairns, Queensland, Australia (overnight) - Sailing down the Queensland coast, guests will pass into one of nature's most extravagant displays – the massive, living Great Barrier Reef sprawling in multicolored splendor beneath the warm waters of the Coral Sea. Two days at Cairns provides time to explore its vast, subaquatic ecosystem, teeming with vividly colored tropical fishes, as well as the nearby, primeval Daintree Rainforest National Park, both of which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Thanks to our unique partnership with UNESCO, we have planned an array of optional shore excursions in more than 20 ports with designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Our World Cruise also features several optional, mid-voyage overland excursions, where guests can disembark at one port and rejoin the ship at another port. This will provide a more in-depth experience at certain destinations and sites, such as safari parks and game reserves in Kenya and South Africa, the magnificent Taj Mahal in India, and UNESCO World Heritage sites in Cambodia and Australia. Also available are optional Seabourn Journeys, offering an immersive longer pre- and post-cruise land-based excursion to and from select destinations such as Cape Town, Singapore and Sydney.
Guests who sail the entire World Cruise – from January 4 to May 28, 2020 – will enjoy the following complimentary World Cruise Amenities* when booked by May 31, 2019.
- Roundtrip Domestic First Class Air
- $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person
- $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service between home and ship in Miami and San Francisco
- Unlimited Laundry and Dry Cleaning on board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Visa package
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
In addition, for a limited-time:
- Book and make your deposit by October 15, 2018 to enjoy 50% reduced deposit*.
- Pay in full by May 31, 2019, you will receive 3% savings off the cruise‑only fare*.
For more information and details about our 2020 World Cruise: Extraordinary Destinations, please contact a travel professional, call Seabourn
Terms & Conditions:
*All fares are in U.S. dollars, cruise-only, for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, and subject to availability. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $3,665 are included for the 146-day Full World Cruise. Standard pricing terms apply, in addition: Full World Cruise Amenities apply to World Cruise Guests only on the full 146-day World Cruise. Air Offer: Complimentary World Cruise Air available for a limited time, for guests purchasing the full 146-day World Cruise (all segments) will receive Domestic First Class Air. All Air Packages are: (1) valid for full fare cruise guests booking/purchasing the applicable Air Package for roundtrip travel via Seabourn's Flight Ease program, (2) capacity controlled and subject to availability, (3) applicable to first and second full-fare guests per suite only, (4) limited to specific U.S. gateways, (5) and include one complimentary checked bag, additional fees for baggage and other charges may be directly assessed by airlines or airports; please refer to the applicable airline website for further information. Shipboard Credit Offer: World Cruise Shipboard credit of $4,000USD per suite ($2,000USD/person) for guests booked in Ocean-view and Veranda suites; World Cruise Premium Suite Shipboard credit of $6,000USD per suite ($3,000USD/person) for guests booked in PH, PS, OW, SS, WG and GR suite categories only. All shipboard credit offers are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable, non-transferable, not for cash value, expires at the end of the cruise, may not be used in the casino and are not combinable with any other shipboard credit offer. Unlimited Wi-Fi: Complimentary World Cruise Unlimited Wi-Fi includes (1) unlimited internet package per suite (guests booked in OW, SS, WG and GR includes (2) unlimited internet packages per suite). Wi-Fi service is not guaranteed. Seabourn is not responsible if Wi-Fi service is unavailable. No credit or other compensation will be provided should Wi-Fi service not be available. Transfers: Complimentary World Cruise transfers are provided to guests using Seabourn's Flight Ease program only. This includes round-trip transfers between home and airport, airport and hotel, hotel and ship. Round-trip transfers between home and airport are limited to 100 miles. Luggage: Complimentary World Cruise Personal Valet Door-to-Door Luggage Service applies to Guests residing in the U.S., Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, and Australia only on the 146-day World Cruise. Luggage is restricted to 2 bags per Guest at 50lbs per bag. Certain restrictions apply. Visa Package: Complimentary World Cruise Visa package apply to U.S. and Canadian citizens only. Reduced Deposit: 50% reduced deposit offer is valid for new bookings only and expires on October 15, 2018. Applicable to U.S. and Canadian residents only on the Full World Cruise and World Cruise Segments. "PAY IN FULL" Offer: Pay in full by May 31, 2019 and save an additional 3 percent from the gross cruise-only fare after discount, not tariff. Applicable to Full World Cruise and World Cruise Segment guests, including third and fourth persons. Offers are capacity controlled, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. All savings amounts are included in fares shown. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships' registry: Bahamas. ©2018 Seabourn.