Give The Perfect Gift: Celebrate the Holidays with Friends & Family on Seabourn
There's no better way to celebrate the holidays than by spending quality time with family and friends.
Join us and celebrate the holidays in different regions around the world with festive onboard events, an array of gourmet culinary offerings, and celebratory programs.
Each of the five ships in the Seabourn fleet – including our new Seabourn Ovation – will be sailing through the last weeks of December, with Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Year's festivities scheduled in desirable ports of call and at sea.
We are offering several ways for you to get in the holiday spirit with Seabourn. Each holiday cruise is complete with everything to make each guest feel right at home onboard. Kicking off the season will be Thanksgiving, when guests can enjoy a traditional turkey dinner, prepared by the ship's Executive Chef and highly skilled culinary team. From there, travelers can celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah as the ship transforms into a holiday wonderland with gingerbread village displays and evergreen hangings draped from railings and balusters. The season comes to a close with a toast to 2019 as guests dress in formal wear for a New Year's Eve affair to reflect on the memories of the past year and look to the new one ahead.
Make this holiday season truly memorable while traveling the world's finest ultra-luxury resort at sea. Sailings include:
- 36-Day Holiday Australian Exploration (December 11-January 16) – Travel the southern and western coasts of Australia on board Seabourn Sojourn, departing Sydney and stopping at various destinations including Flinders Island, Penneshaw, Fremantle (Perth), Hunter River, Darwin and more. Christmas Day will be enjoyed at sea, while New Year's Day will arrive in Broome. The holiday journey will also take in Komodo Island and other destinations in Indonesia before arrival in Singapore. This voyage is also available in two segments with a 16-day itinerary departing from Sydney on December 11 and a 20-day itinerary departing from Perth on December 27
- 24-Day Holiday Antarctica, Patagonia & South Georgia (December 20-January 13) – Set sail for as far from the North Pole as one can get with this adventure to the Great White South. After departing Buenos Aires, guests of Seabourn Quest will spend Christmas Eve at sea and Christmas Day at South Georgia, and will ring in the new year in Antarctica. There will be plenty more to enjoy after returning to South America including scenic cruising of Canal Sarmiento, El Brujo Glacier, Chilean Fjords and the Gulf of Corcovado in Chile before arriving at San Antonio (Santiago).
- 16-Day Holiday Australia & New Zealand (December 21-January 6) – After setting sail from Sydney and spending a lovely Christmas Eve in Melbourne, Australia, guests will celebrate Christmas Day at sea on board Seabourn Encore en route to the southern and eastern coasts of New Zealand. Destinations include Milford Sound, Fiordland National Park, Akaroa (Christchurch) on New Year's Eve, Kaikoura on New Year's Day, Queen Charlotte Sound, and more before arriving at Auckland.
- 7-Day Holiday Yachtsman's Caribbean (December 22-December 29) – Have limited time to spare for the holidays? This weeklong cruise in the sparkling Caribbean on board Seabourn Odyssey is a great way to get in the spirit, with departure from Philipsburg, Sint Maarten to Carambola Beach, Saint Kitts and Nevis; Christmas Eve at Road Bay, Anguilla; Christmas Day at St. Johns, Antigua and Barbuda, and more. Following arrival at Bridgetown, Barbados, guests will have plenty of time get home – or board another Seabourn cruise and celebrate the New Year!
- 14-Day Holiday Thailand & Vietnam (December 22-January 5) – The first-ever holiday cruise of the maiden season on our newest ship is going to be a good one. Board Seabourn Ovation in Singapore and head north for Christmas Eve at sea and Christmas Day at Laem Chabang (Bangkok), Thailand. Then travel on to Cambodia and Vietnam, with two days in Ho Chi Minh City before celebrating New Year's Eve at sea, and New Year's Day at Da Nang (Hue), Vietnam. A day in Halong Bay, Vietnam, will follow before arrival at glimmering Hong Kong.
This year give the perfect gift of travel and discover extraordinary worlds with family and friends on Seabourn. For more information about our Holiday sailings, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn