New Partnership Videos Released
Our amazing partnerships with a select group of world-class experts, designers, organizations and artists are an important part of what makes up the Seabourn Difference and what you expect from the world's finest ultra-luxury resort at sea. Whether you are a dedicated foodie, wellness seeker, lover of history or just looking for a relaxing, ultra-luxurious experience, we have your interests covered.
Over the next few months, we will be releasing a series of new videos featuring a selection of our partnerships. Two are now available for your enjoyment.
- World-renowned Michelin three-star Chef Thomas Keller's video highlights The Grill by Thomas Keller dining experience and the natural alignment between Seabourn and Thomas Keller Restaurant Group because of our commitment to service and further enhancing the guest experience.
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil features the Spa & Wellness program on board, Mindful Living as a concept and why he chose to work with Seabourn.
Upcoming videos will feature:
- Seabourn & UNESCO offering sustainable tourism and exclusive access to UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Molton Brown, London luxury bath products featuring an exclusive signature scent created just for Seabourn guests.
- Sir Tim Rice and his exclusive musical production An Evening with Tim Rice.
- Luxury hospitality design icon Adam D. Tihany, whose peerless eye for elegance and meticulous attention to detail are everywhere on board our two newest ships, Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Ovation.
These short videos are a great way for you to learn more about Seabourn.
For more information about our partnerships and how they enhance your experience on Seabourn,
please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn