See Alaska & British Columbia's Extraordinary Wonders
Make 2019 the year you to witness the grandeur and grace of Alaska & British Columbia on an ultra-luxury Seabourn cruise.
Each one of our 11-, 12- and 14-day Alaska and British Columbia cruises on board Seabourn Sojourn uncovers this magical land's extraordinary and unique wonders. With just 10 departures scheduled through the season, running from June to October 2019, only about 4,500 lucky guests will be able to enjoy the region in Seabourn style, making early booking an imperative.
2019 marks our third season offering guests the Ultimate Alaska experience, and revealing this beautiful and remarkable the region while sailing in ultra-luxury on the finest resort at sea.
Itinerary highlights of Seabourn's 2019 season in Alaska and British Columbia include:
- Ultimate Alaska Sojourn – An 11-day voyage northbound from Vancouver, British Columbia to Anchorage (Seward), Alaska. Three departures from June to August will feature Ketchikan, Sitka, Haines/Skagway and Juneau, as well as scenic cruising to Tracy Arm or Endicott Arm, Misty Fjords and more. Departures June 7, July 14, August 20.
- Ultimate Glacier & Fjord Adventure – A 14-day cruise sailing southbound from Anchorage (Seward), Alaska to Vancouver, British Columbia. Three departures from June to September will begin with scenic cruising of the beautiful Kenai Fjords before visiting Alaska's marquee ports and adding Prince Rupert, the First Nations villages of Klemtu, Alert Bay in British Columbia's breathtaking Inside Passage among other exciting ports. Departures June 18, July 25, August 31.
- Ultimate Alaska & Inside Passage – A 12-day round-trip Vancouver voyage sailing four times between July and September. These voyages visit Sitka, Ketchikan, Wrangell and Juneau in Alaska and traverse the beautiful Canadian Inside Passage to Prince Rupert, Klemtu, Alert Bay en-route back to Vancouver and more. Departures July 2, August 8, September 14, September 26.
All of our 2019 voyages will offer optional for-charge Ventures by Seabourn shore excursions featuring guided Zodiac cruising and kayak excursions launched directly from the ship, as well as hiking and wildlife viewing. Guests will not only enjoy glaciers, fjords and rustic Alaskan ports that every Alaska cruiser expects, but also signature "hidden gems" that larger ships cannot access. Seabourn Sojourn's expedition team of naturalists, science, wildlife and historical experts will lead these excursions. They will also interact with guests throughout each sailing, including complimentary formal presentations as part of the Seabourn Conversations program, and on deck, pointing out, interpreting and enhancing desirable locations as well as in more casual conversations over meals or at leisure.
Depending on the itinerary, Seabourn's Alaska & British Columbia voyages include calls to rarely visited locations such as Alert Bay and Klemtu, a town of fewer than 500 people belonging to the Kitasoo Native Band and where you will enjoy an exclusive cultural experience as an inclusion of the voyage. Access towering forests along the Inland Passage and the graceful breaching of humpback whales in the Kenai Fjords. Guests can explore cities and towns including the state capital of Juneau, colorful Ketchikan, and historical Sitka, whose Tlingit roots go back 10,000 years. In certain areas such as Misty Fjords, you will be able to explore wildlife-rich waterways, forested mountain vistas and lacy waterfalls up close via Ventures by Seabourn excursions.
Guests on each cruise will also enjoy:
- Complimentary Seabourn all-weather jackets
- Inspiring Seabourn Conversations with special onboard guest speakers
- Opportunities for frequent wildlife sightings from the ship and shore
- A "Caviar on the Ice" deck party and other special deck events
For those wishing to explore Alaska more in-depth, we are offering two optional Seabourn Journeys.
- The Denali Experience – Available before or after select Seabourn Alaska voyages. Our exclusive five-day Denali Experience is a fully escorted, custom-designed overland adventure promising awe-inspiring wonder with luxury accommodations and culinary options. Venturing into the Great Land, Seabourn guests will soar high above glaciers in a flightseeing plane, as well as head deep into the protected wilderness of Denali National Park with a guide to spot grizzly and black bears, wolves, moose, caribou and more.
- UNESCO Banff National Park & Rocky Mountaineer – Head inland by rail from Calgary on this seven-day pre-cruise Seabourn Journey to experience the majesty and grandeur of the Canadian Rockies, Banff National Park and Lake Louise, with spectacular scenery and Gold Leaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer all the way.
There is no better time to book your trip than during our Signature Savings Event available through February 19, offering exceptional savings and an array of value-added amenities on select 2019 Alaska & British Columbia voyages.
For more information about our 2019 Alaska and British Columbia voyages,
please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn