Ever Wonder What it's Like to Experience a Ventures by Seabourn Excursion?
Seabourn's Ventures by Seabourn™ expedition team travels the world to remote locations taking our guests on optional Zodiac, kayak and trekking excursions in Antarctica, Alaska, northern Europe, the Amazon, Canada, Iceland, Greenland, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
The award-winning Ventures by Seabourn program is designed to enhance your travel experience through the leadership of our expert team members who provide lectures and spend time on deck with you explaining the local wildlife and environment and extending your travel experience through Zodiac, kayak and trekking adventures.
From spotting sloths along the Amazon River to paddling among wave-sculpted icebergs in Antarctica, guests experience nature up close in a way that is nothing short of unforgettable.
You can get a taste of what it's like to be among picturesque fjords, glaciers and wildlife via the Ventures by Seabourn voyage online trackers.
The expedition team blogs each day while they are on board, providing fascinating and historical details about the location, the day's adventure, and posting photos.
Right now, the following voyage trackers are active:
- Seabourn Quest's Antarctica and Patagonia Ventures (now through mid-March)
- Seabourn Encore's Australia and New Zealand Ventures (now through late April)
Later this year, the following voyage trackers will be active:
- Seabourn Quest's Amazon Ventures (mid-March through mid-April)
- Seabourn Quest's Northern Europe Ventures (May through late August)
- Seabourn Ovation's Northern Europe Ventures (late May through late July)
- Seabourn Sojourn's Alaska Ventures (late May through early October)
To learn more about Seabourn's Ventures program, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn