Must-See Destinations For Late 2020 Through Early 2021
Seabourn is offering travelers extraordinary worldwide itineraries scheduled from late 2020 through early 2021. The schedule includes more than 60 unique sailings to hidden harbors, marquee ports, must-experience destinations, with some accessible only by smaller ships. Seabourn Club members joining one of the voyages will visit at the ideal time, enjoying peak season weather, a wealth of experiences and will feel right at home with exceptional personalized and intuitive service, generous amenities, and all-inclusive unique experiences aboard the fleet of ultra-luxury Seabourn resorts at sea.
The three seasons from October 2020 through May 2021 will offer abundant opportunities for luxury travelers to see and explore new sights and exotic cultures from the comforts of the world’s best ultra-luxury resort at sea. With voyages ranging from seven to 140 days, our award-winning ships will visit exotic destinations on all seven continents.
New and notable destinations
The Seabourn fleet is scheduled to visit a number of new and notable destinations October 2020 - May 2021. Seabourn Odyssey and Seabourn Sojourn will sail the Caribbean, seeking out highlights such as Soper’s Hole, British Virgin Islands; Rodney Bay, St. Lucia; Charlestown, Nevis; and Iles des Saintes, a group of small islands in the archipelago of Guadeloupe. Guests en route from Athens to Dubai aboard Seabourn Encore will have opportunity to experience Haifa, Ashdod, Tel Aviv, Bethlehem, and Jerusalem in Israel; the Ruins of Petra in Aqaba (Jordan); and Seabourn’s popular Caviar in the Surf and Beach BBQ event on Sir Bani Yas Island in the Al Gharbia region of United Arab Emirates. In Southeast Asia, Seabourn Ovation will offer one of our best overland programs from coastal Sihanoukville to the extraordinary temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia; as well as a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ha Long Bay, Vietnam, renowned for its emerald waters and limestone islands topped with rainforests. As the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO World Heritage, Seabourn offers you more than 400 tour options available at UNESCO sites in more than 70 countries.
Seabourn itinerary highlights include:
- Seabourn Ovation heads into late 2020 departing Athens bound for Dubai on a 16-day voyage through the Holy Land and Arabia, followed by a 16-day voyage through Arabia and India with the ship arriving in Singapore in early December. Beginning late December through February 2021, Seabourn Ovation will sail on a series of 14-day Thailand & Vietnam voyages between Hong Kong and Singapore, visiting Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia. The ship will also visit China and Philippines on a 14-day Gems of the South China Sea voyage departing January 31, 2021. In March, the ship departs for an 18-day trip from Singapore to Dubai, visiting destinations in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, India, and United Arab Emirates. Seabourn Ovation’s season in Asia will come to a close with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens, setting her up for Europe starting in late April 2020.
- Seabourn Encore will visit destinations in Southern Europe starting with a 10-day cruise from Valletta, Malta to Athens in October, followed by an 18-day cruise of the Holy Land and Arabia bound for Dubai. The better part of November will be dedicated to an 18-day voyage to Singapore, with calls in Oman, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia. She will then return to focus on Indonesia with a 10-day cruise from Singapore to Benoa (Denpasar), including two final days in Bali. Then it will be onto Australia with a 16-day voyage to Sydney, including overnights in Darwin, Cairns, and Sydney, as well as cruising the Great Barrier Reef. The ship will then sail on six 16-day cruises between Sydney and Auckland, exploring the wonders “down under” and the “Land of the Long White Cloud.” Seabourn Encore will then retrace its route with 17 days from Sydney to Benoa; 10 days from Benoa to Singapore; and 18 days from Singapore to Dubai. Following an 18-day voyage from Dubai, the ship arrives at Athens in mid-May, when it will begin its summer season in Europe.
- Seabourn Quest will head south during in late October 2020 and sail along the western edge of South America, starting with a 22-day Panama & South America voyage from Miami. The ship will sail to Puerto Limon (San Jose), Costa Rica, followed by a full transit of the Panama Canal, and then sail along the coasts of Ecuador, Peru and Chile before arriving at San Antonio, the port for Santiago, Chile. Leaving November behind, the ship will turn toward her Antarctic season with five 21- to 24-day voyages between San Antonio and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Each voyage will include a six-day Antarctic Experience, where you will have opportunities to step ashore on the “White Continent,” dependent on weather conditions. At the start of spring, Seabourn Quest will depart Buenos Aires for 21 days to sail along the Brazilian coast and Amazon to Manaus. In early April, she will head out of the Amazon from Manaus to Miami over 15 days, including Devil’s Island and several islands of the Caribbean. The ship will make its way across the Atlantic Ocean on a 15-day voyage to Rotterdam, The Netherlands, for the start of its Europe season, with stops at the Azores of Portugal, as well as Normandy, France, and Bruges, Belgium along the way.
- Seabourn Odyssey will traverse the Caribbean Sea from November to April with the return of its popular and combinable seven-day voyages either round trip from Bridgetown, Barbados or between Bridgetown and Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. There will be 20 seven-day Caribbean cruises for the ship altogether, each perfect for new-to-Seabourn guests and Seabourn Club members yearning for a quick Seabourn experience. For those seeking a longer time on board, you may book back-to-back voyages without any ports repeated. Finally, in early April, the ship will take a 14-day route from Bridgetown to Miami, featuring stops at Curaçao, St. Lucia, Aruba, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, and more. Seabourn Odyssey will then sail westbound for a 21-day voyage to Los Angeles, with destinations along Columbia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, and the Caribbean and Pacific coasts of Mexico, and a full transit of the Panama Canal in between. Then it’ll be off to the ship’s season in Alaska and British Columbia, beginning with a 6-day cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver starting in mid‑May.
- Seabourn Sojourn will cruise the Caribbean from October 2020 to January 2021. The season will start with a 21-day voyage from Los Angeles to Miami, with destinations along the Pacific coast of Mexico and Central America leading to a full west-to-east transit of the Panama Canal, followed by Colombia, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. Five Caribbean voyages will follow, with 12-Day cruises sailing either round trip from Miami or between Miami and San Juan, Puerto Rico, with destinations including St. Barthélemy, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and the British Virgin Islands. The voyages include our popular Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue. Then, beginning January 3, 2021, Seabourn Sojourn will embark upon the 140-day World Cruise: Extraordinary Oceans. Guests who join for the entire voyage will sail east-to-west from Miami visiting 60 noteworthy and extraordinary destinations in 32 countries around the world, including in Central and South America, the islands of the South Pacific, Australia, Indonesia, and Africa.
Club members who covet outdoor adventures will also find our Ventures by Seabourn® optional for-charge expedition-style excursion program in select destinations, including Alaska, Antarctica, Europe, Australia and Southeast Asia.
Start planning your cruise now — the journey of a lifetime is just a year away!
For more information about must-see destinations from October 2020 through May 2021, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn