Seabourn’s Inspiring 2021 and 2022 Alaska Voyages
There is no better way for you to discover Alaska than with Seabourn. Our Alaska voyages combine ultra-luxury with expedition-style flair to provide a unique in-depth Alaska experience. In 2021, for the first time, Seabourn Odyssey will sail the magnificent region so you can explore the last frontier with 7-day voyages. In 2022, we will offer new 10- and 11-day voyages that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June, August and September.
Alaska offers dramatic mountain scenery, an amazing variety of wildlife, and experiences that you’ll never see or do anywhere else. Our intimate ship will take you to picturesque locations larger ships can not visit and are experienced by few. Every voyage will include a spectacular glacier experience at either Hubbard Glacier or Tracy Arm/Endicott Arm. And, with some of the most generous ratios of space per guest in the cruising industry, you will escape crowds ashore while enjoying world-class service on board. Nobody tops Seabourn’s award-winning blend of immersive adventures and ultra-luxury amenities in Alaska!
Seabourn’s Alaska voyages provide the perfect combination of ultra-luxury and expedition-style flair that your clients can only experience with Seabourn including:
- 7-day northbound and southbound voyages between Vancouver and Juneau with unique glacier experiences available in each direction.
- Offering more scenic travel of majestic Glacier Bay National Park* on select departures, including narration by a National Park Service Ranger.
Be sure to book your 2021 Alaska voyage during our Signature Savings Event to take advantage of our special offers including:
- Three-Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
- $500USD Shipboard Credit per Suite
- 300-Minute Internet Package per Guest
- 50% Reduced Deposit
Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive up to $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per Suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per Suite
2021 Seabourn Odyssey sailings open for sale include:
7-Day Glaciers & Alaska Inside Passage
Vancouver to Juneau
May 28; June 11; July 9, 23; August 6, 20; September 3, 2021
7-Day Alaska Fjords & Canadian Inside Passage
Juneau to Vancouver
June 4, 18; July 2,16, 30; August 13, 27, 2021
7-Day Glacier Bay & Canadian Inside Passage
Juneau to Vancouver
September 10, 24, 2021
7-Day Alaska Inside Passage & Glacier Bay
Vancouver to Juneau
September 17, 2021
All Seabourn Alaska voyages feature a veteran Expedition Team, leading Seabourn Conversations®, providing expert on-deck interpretation of scenery and wildlife, and guiding optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayaking, Zodiac® tours and guided treks. The expedition team also spends time on deck with SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars, some of the finest available and highly coveted by wildlife enthusiasts around the world. In addition, 2021 guests will receive a complimentary Seabourn all weather jacket.
Looking ahead, Seabourn’s 2022 Alaska season sailings will open for booking in February 2021 and will include 16 sailings from May 27 through September 30, 2022. These voyages will range from 7 to 11 days with the option to sail round-trip from Vancouver on six 14-day Combination Cruises. Highlights include:
- 7-day itineraries that will sail either Vancouver to Juneau (northbound) or Juneau to Vancouver (southbound)
- Six 14-day Combination Cruises (combining the two above itineraries) offering multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call
- Three 7-day itineraries (and their corresponding Combination Cruises) that will include Glacier Bay
- NEW! 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June, August and September
Enhance & extend your Alaska experience with optional Ventures by Seabourn and Seabourn Journeys.
Ventures by Seabourn
- Guests share their voyage with a knowledgeable, experienced Expedition Team of scientists, scholars, naturalists and more
- These fascinating, accomplished experts are part of our complimentary Seabourn Conversations program, providing an in-depth understanding of the history, ecology and culture of the places we visit
- On board, their valuable insights are offered both in formal presentations and in more casual conversations over meals or at leisure
- In select ports of call, optional Ventures by Seabourn excursions, guided by our Expedition Team, invite guests to explore spectacular destinations on exhilarating sea-level adventures
- Launching right from the ship, guests enjoy sailing on board our fleet of sturdy Zodiacs or paddling in double sea kayaks
- Adventures vary depending on itinerary, but include thrills such as traveling through picturesque fjords and waterways; trekking on scenic islands; viewing birds, seals, whales and other wildlife up close; and surveying massive, white-blue icebergs
Our optional pre- or post-voyage land-based excursions allow you to explore many of Alaska’s most-treasured sites that cannot be accessed on a single-day excursion from the ship.
Why Book a Seabourn Journey?
- Our fully escorted options enable guests to combine exceptional land and sea experiences seamlessly.
- Most Seabourn Journeys welcome between two and ten guests, guaranteeing an intimate, personalized adventure in Seabourn style.
- The finest available hotel properties have been selected with most meals included.
Be sure to book your 2021 Alaska adventure during the Signature Savings Event to take advantage of our special offers on select sailings!
For more information, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn
Terms and Conditions:
*Signature Savings Event Offers are valid through March 1, 2021 on select 2021 & 2022 sailings. Offers vary by sailing. Featured fares are per guest based on double occupancy and promo code NV. Fares are in U.S. dollars. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional and range from $140.00-$2,840.00. All savings amounts are included in the fares shown. Complimentary Veranda Suite Upgrades are subject to availability at time of booking. Upgrade will be reflected in fare paid for selected Suite category. Shipboard Credit offers are in U.S. dollars and are non-refundable, non-transferable, have no cash value, expire at the end of the cruise, may not be used in the casino and are not combinable with other shipboard credit offers. Shipboard credit offer is based on promo ZC. Internet Packages of 300, 600 or 900 minutes of internet access are offered per guest and are only applicable to the 1st & 2nd guest booking in Ocean View & Veranda Suites. Unlimited Internet Package is offered on a per Suite basis and only applicable to Penthouse & Premium Suite categories PH, PS, OW, SS, WG & GR. Internet service is not guaranteed and Seabourn is not responsible if internet service is unavailable. No credit or other compensation will be provided should internet service not be available. Internet Packages are based on promo ZI. 50% Reduced Deposit offer is valid on select sailings that are outside of standard penalty periods. Reduced Deposit amount is taken off of the standard deposit policy amounts. All offers are capacity controlled and may be modified or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply. Seabourn reserves the right to correct errors. Ships’ registry: Bahamas. ©2021 Seabourn.