Discover the Beauty and Majesty of North America
Take advantage of Seabourn’s new 2023 sailings to explore the full range of beauty and majesty of the North American coastline. Now open for booking, these voyages offer you the best of Alaska, the Pacific Coast and Canada & New England in unmatched luxury, elegance and ease.
Alaska with Seabourn Odyssey
Awaken your inner explorer and experience a world where eagles, bears and salmon still exercise eminent domain. Where a mile-long glacier shimmers under a timeless sky. Rustic villages dot the landscape, providing a chance to experience a world — and a culture — largely untouched by time. With Seabourn, you can venture further into this vast wilderness by cruising Tracy Arm in a catamaran, paddling a kayak past old-growth forest in Misty Fjords, or simply take in the majesty that is Glacier Bay National Park.
Seabourn Odyssey’s 2023 Alaska season will include a total of 18 sailings from May through October. Voyages will range from 7 to 11 days and offer the option to sail round-trip from Vancouver on 14-day Combination Voyages.
- 7-day itineraries that will sail either Vancouver to Juneau (northbound) or Juneau to Vancouver (southbound)
- Seven 14-day Combination Voyages (combining the two above itineraries) offering multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call
- Three 7-day itineraries (and their corresponding Combination Voyages) that will include Glacier Bay
- 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that will sail round-trip Vancouver in June and September
All Seabourn Alaska voyages feature a veteran Expedition Team, leading Seabourn Conversations®, providing expert on-deck interpretation of scenery and wildlife, and guiding optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayaking, Zodiac® tours and treks. Our Ventures by Seabourn opportunities allow you to experience nature up-close in a unique and exciting way. The Expedition Team and guests also spend time together on deck with SWAROVSKI OPTIK binoculars, some of the finest available and highly coveted by wildlife enthusiasts around the world. Enhance and extend your Alaska & British Columbia experience with one of our Seabourn Journeys. We offer two pre- and post-cruise options: The Denali Experience and UNESCO Banff National Park & The Rocky Mountaineer.
Pacific Coast with Seabourn Odyssey
The Pacific coastline is graced with handsome cities and enchanting towns including Victoria, Seattle, San Francisco, Monterey and Santa Barbara, the hillside American Riviera. Their historical and cultural attractions draw visitors from around the globe to enjoy their theaters, museums, galleries and arts festivals. With Seabourn, you will arrive in these picturesque cities and towns in the time-honored way — from the sea.
Sailing on October 13, 2023, Seabourn Odyssey will offer a unique eight-day voyage departing Vancouver sailing the Gold Coast including iconic San Francisco complete with an overnight stay and a once-in-a-lifetime sailing under the Golden Gate Bridge before arriving in Los Angeles on October 21, 2023.
Canada & New England with Seabourn Quest
Autumn transforms the northeast coast of North America into a stunning world of color. The forests of Maine glow like embers in vivid shades of crimson and gold. Leaves of lemon and warm umber accentuate sidewalks from Halifax to New York. The scent of wood smoke drifts from villages reminiscent of Loire along the broad St. Lawrence. You may enjoy a steaming beverage on deck marveling at the rugged, bejeweled fall forests fringing Saguenay Fjord. Pay a visit to the Breton-style village of Gaspé. You can even catch a cable-car and ride up to UNESCO-inscribed Dufferin Terrace and admire the majestic towers and pitched copper roofs of the Château Frontenac.
Seabourn Quest’s 2023 Canada & New England season will include a total of six sailings from August 25 through November 7, 2022. Voyages will range from 12 to 14 days.
- A series of four 12-day itineraries departing either Montréal to New York (southbound) or New York to Montréal (northbound)
- One 12-day itinerary that will sail round-trip Montréal
- One 14-day repositioning sailing between Montréal and Miami that will close the season
- Seabourn is pleased to offer solo travellers a reduced single supplement starting at only 50% above current fares on select voyages and in select suite categories.
- Combination Voyages offer you savings of up to 10%
- Flight Ease® offers you a seamless and comfortable experience to begin and end your voyage.
Seabourn’s 2023 Alaska, Pacific Coast and Canada & New England sailings are now open for booking. For more information, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn