Our Worry-Free Promise
We understand how important travel is to you. That is why, to help you feel comfortable turning your travel dreams into travel reality, Seabourn is giving you peace of mind when planning your vacation experience. With our Worry-Free Promise, you can book your cruise with confidence knowing you have the flexibility to change your plans before and during your journey. Plus, we've enhanced our health and safety protocols to further protect you while on board and on shore.
We are currently assessing enhanced health and safety protocols in light of COVID-19 and how they may impact our future offerings. Our actual offerings may vary from what is displayed or described here. Review our current Cruise Updates, Health & Safety Protocols and CDC Travel Advisories. We now have a COVID-19 Protection Program in place to provide further peace of mind for guests.
Book with Confidence Policy:
- For bookings made prior to September 30, 2021
- Voyages departing prior to April 30, 2022
- Cancel up to 30 days prior and receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit* for your cancel fees (monies received). Or within 30 days of embarkation if you test positive for or have been directly exposed to COVID-19.
*The Future Cruise Credit is calculated based on the cancellation fees retained by Seabourn from our Cancellation Policy. Your Future Cruise Credit will be in the amount of non-refundable fees and the remainder will be refunded back to you via your method of payment.
— PLUS —
Best Fare Guarantee: For bookings made by September 30, 2021 contact us* if you see a better public fare offered on Seabourn.com.
*Compensation will be provided on a request basis only.
COVID-19 Protection Program
This new element of the Booking with Confidence program provides further peace of mind for guests within 30 days of embarkation through disembarkation for bookings made prior to September 30, 2021 and sailing on or before April 30, 2022. It is designed to assist guests who, as a result of being suspected of having COVID-19 or testing positive for COVID-19, may be unable to travel to embarkation, may be denied boarding, may be quarantined on board or disembarked early.
It is also designed to assist guests who, as a result of governmental travel restrictions put in place within 30 days of embarkation, cannot travel to the country of embarkation for their booked cruise. The program outlined below will apply to the affected guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of the cancellation fee amount of non-refundable unused services, and a refund to the original form of payment for all taxes, fees, port expenses, and pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through the cruise line. Applicable, for guests and their immediate travel party in the same suite if any guest tests positive for COVID-19 within 30 days prior to embarkation.
- FCC worth 100% of the per-day cruise fare for the missed days and a refundable credit to their onboard account for missed pre-paid onboard experiences and shore excursions purchased through cruise line, and for the refundable portion of taxes, fees, and port expenses for ports visited after disembarkation.
- Onboard COVID-related medical center visits and testing of suspected COVID-19 cases will be free of charge.
- Reimbursement of expenses for COVID-related medical care including during any medically required shoreside quarantine period for guests and their immediate travel party if any such guest(s) test positive for COVID-19 during their cruise. This includes air change fees in the case onward travel plans need to change.
- Any shoreside meals will be covered by a per-diem meal allowance as communicated by the family assistance coordinator upon disembarkation (no receipt retention is required).
- Dedicated Family Assistance Program liaison for care and logistical shoreside support until medically cleared to travel home.
- Assistance opening COVID-related insurance claims (for those who are eligible under their insurance policies or travel protection plans).
Seabourn’s Book with Confidence Policy protects you up to 30 days before your voyage, while our COVID-19 Protection Program protects you within 30 days of embarkation and while you are on our ship.
We hope our Worry-Free Promise provides the assurance you need to return to sailing.