Eight Innovative Ways We Are Enhancing Your Onboard Experience
Get ready to enjoy you next Seabourn voyage even more! Seabourn is excited to announce that we are elevating the guest experience aboard our fleet of ultra-luxury ships with the introduction of a variety of exciting new onboard features and enhanced services.
“We are always thinking of new and more innovative ways to ensure we provide the best luxury hospitality experience to our guests,” said Gerald Mosslinger, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Guest Operations. “Over the past 18 months, we examined our onboard amenities and services, from culinary to entertainment to technology, and guests will find even more ways where we’re creating memorable Seabourn Moments.”
Seabourn pioneered the ultra-luxury cruise category and now we are going even further by developing new and enhanced services across eight areas, including housekeeping, culinary, entertainment, embarkation, safety and more to enrich your travel experience even more.
- Enhanced Food and Beverage Offerings: More than 300 new recipes await you on your next voyage, along with new culinary offerings in several venues. Start your day with Breakfast at The Patio, providing another morning al fresco option poolside featuring a daily menu of items and lighter fare, including vegan, vegetarian and plant-based options, freshly made juices, as well as classic breakfast dishes. For pre-dinner cocktails, The Club now features a revamped cocktail hour, offering a creative new menu of small bites that changes daily, live music and enhanced playlists, with the fun extending to the outdoor deck space immediately outside.
- New and Enhanced Entertainment Offerings: We have developed four new and enhanced entertainment experiences, including a new exciting production show Latin Quarter on Seabourn Ovation, showcasing the dances and music of Latin America, and Serenade, a classical concert on deck during sail away events.
- Seabourn Source™: Seabourn has released an all-new state-of-the-art app, Seabourn Source, which puts the luxury of Seabourn at your fingertips. Available for Apple iPhones or Android, the app features the ability to view the day’s events on your screen, order ahead a fresh cappuccino or latte in Seabourn Square and make reservations in dining outlets including The Grill by Thomas Keller. The mobile app also lets you retrieve digital boarding passes to expedite the embarkation process and also prepare required health assessments for each member of your party prior to embarkation. Within Source you can use ”Uncorkd” to access extensive lists of hundreds of wines or learn about different varietals during onboard wine lectures.
- New All-Inclusive Complimentary Wi-Fi: Seabourn has tripled the bandwidth on board for you and Wi-Fi service is now complimentary, with unlimited minutes for all bookings on every ship, making it easier for you to stay connected while traveling with Seabourn. Under this new system, two tiers of Wi‑Fi packages will be available. The service allows unlimited browsing, email, and social media access. If you need additional bandwidth for more devices, video streaming or cloud storage services you can upgrade your package at a nominal service charge.
- New Housekeeping Teams: The onboard housekeeping team will now consist of a two-person team servicing each suite to include one Suite Host and one Suite Attendant, replacing the former single Suite Stewardess position. Both the Suite Host and Suite Attendant will service their assigned suites to the highest Seabourn standards, ensuring your every preference is met and striving to exceed your expectations throughout the voyage.
- Streamlined Embarkation Process: Seabourn has simplified and automated the check-in process with “mBark” enabling you to go from curbside to the ship faster. Including mobile boarding pass, you are now provided with a specific assigned embarkation time. The electronic boarding pass is scanned when you arrive at the terminal and once on board, you will be escorted straight to your suite, which will already be prepared, allowing you to settle in and start enjoying your vacation right away.
- “e-Mustering”: Seabourn has redesigned the safety briefings to an e-mustering process where you can complete the safety briefing from the comfort of your suite by watching the mandatory safety video on the TV. You then need to visit your designated muster station anytime between boarding and 30 minutes before the ship departs and listen to the Captain’s announcement.
- Health and Safety: With the support of a world-class medical advisory panel, Seabourn has put in place a holistic approach to health and safety designed to provide travelers with enhanced confidence and comfort. The protocols include pre-cruise testing, verification of vaccination status, onboard screening, enhanced levels of cleaning and other steps to help you feel confident while you are on board.
For more information about our innovations and sailing with us, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn