Enhancing Your Seabourn Experience
During her first 90 days at Seabourn, Seabourn President Natalya Leahy embarked on a listen-and-learn tour. Thanks to your valued feedback Seabourn is excited to unveil some changes, big and small, to continue to enhance your experience as a member of the Seabourn family.
As she shared, “Our aim is to create unforgettable experiences that capture the ‘Delight in the Details’ at every turn and elevate your Seabourn Moments to the next level.”
Here are some changes that we are in the process of implementing, inspired by your voice.
A World of Culinary Delight
- Enhanced in-suite dining menu and culinary offerings — Our new 24-hour in-suite dining menu includes a wider variety of choices including a delightful variety of vegan and vegetarian options. This new experience debuted on Seabourn Venture in June and will extend our entire fleet of intimate ships by October 2023.
- New dinner recipes for The Restaurant — Our chefs are continuously creating two new recipes each week, further elevating the gourmet dining experiences we offer in our repertoire such as fresh oysters, Dover sole, and more. This will amount to over 100 new recipes per year.
- Sushi in The Club on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, and Seabourn Quest — Following the popularity of our dedicated restaurant, Sushi, on board Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation, and Sushi in The Club on Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit, we will be rolling out this sumptuous concept on board Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, and Seabourn Quest by November 2023. Enjoy a menu that perfectly blends authenticity with a twist of Seabourn’s culinary expertise.
- Fresh orange juice in The Colonnade — Our fresh orange juice has been elevated to the next level with new machines that squeeze à la minute juice served glass by glass for you. Enjoy this delicious treat, beginning this autumn, in The Colonnade at the buffet, served table side, or ordered to your suite.
Connect or Disconnect as You Wish
- SpaceX's Starlink — The next generation of Wi-Fi connectivity – SpaceX’s Starlink, the leader in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite technology – will provide Seabourn guests with faster service, greater connectivity, and more reliable Wi-Fi wherever Starlink’s services are available. This upgraded technology debuted on Seabourn Venture in June in the Arctic region, one of the most challenging regions to stay connected in the world, and our guests are sharing very positive experiences. Seabourn Sojourn will be equipped with the new technology just in time for her World Cruise departure and Starlink's Wi-Fi connectivity will roll out across the entire Seabourn fleet by the end of 2023.
Seabourn's Way of Serving You
- Seabourn Academy® employee training — To ensure we maintain the highest service standards, we have invested in Seabourn Academy – a program enabling team members to hone their hospitality skills and focus on delivering unforgettable Seabourn Moments. This program will also be extended to shoreside team members, creating a seamless experience for you, our guests.
- Seabourn dedicated destination department with more bespoke shore excursion options — We’ve resourced a group of luxury tour operators for all regions to provide more unique and exclusive offerings in addition to enhancing current tour options for pre, during, and post voyage. The new program launched with 2023 Mediterranean sailings and will expand to the Caribbean and Northern Europe (British Isles) before deploying across all itineraries.
The Small Details Matter
- Special farewell gift on board — Saying ‘goodbye’ just got a little bit sweeter. Let this special gift serve as a reminder of those special moments after you’ve returned home… or serve as inspiration for your next adventure.
- Daily printed Herald plus printed copies of onboard dining menus — Back by popular demand! The Herald, is now printed and delivered to your suite every day. You will enjoy every detail of the day’s activities right at your fingertips. For those who are already enjoying the complimentary app, Seabourn Source, you can still access daily details of your voyage directly on your smart phone, tablet, or laptop. In addition, printed daily onboard dining menus will be available on request.
- Complimentary all-weather jackets in Alaska, the Arctic and Antarctica — One less thing to pack, one more thing to look forward to. We’re pleased to offer all of our guests a complimentary all-weather jacket for all sailings to Alaska, the Arctic, and Antarctica.
- Complimentary designer soaps are returning — This Seabourn favorite makes its return on sailings later this year! Enjoy a selection of complimentary designer soaps, in addition to an extended selection of Molton Brown, London scented bath and shower gels that complement our current selection of bespoke fragrances that were exclusively designed for you, our Seabourn guest.
- Guest and Officer Lists — Another favorite back by popular demand! On request, we will provide Guest and Officer lists showing names and domiciles. Participation will be voluntary.
We always want to hear from you and show that your thoughts drive our actions. We hope that these changes will surprise and delight you when we welcome you back on board. And, as President Leahy shared, “Your moment is truly our mission.”
For more information, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn