2023-2024 Autumn, Winter & Holiday Sailings Now Open for Booking
Claim your next adventure aboard Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Ovation in 2023-2024 to explore the best of the Eastern and Western Caribbean, Panama Canal and Hawaii — including special holiday voyages. These sailings are available for booking now.
We are excited to offer you a one-of-a-kind Hawaiian Holiday voyage on Seabourn Sojourn sailing round-trip from Los Angeles on December 22, 2023. On our 20-Day Allure of Aloha Holiday adventure, you will enjoy luxurious and care-free days at sea, stunning landscapes, lush tropical gardens, volcanoes, spinner dolphins, rugged mountains and stunning beaches. And right in the middle of this adventure, is a romantic and exciting New Year’s Eve overnight in Hawaii’s sparkling, tropical metropolis of Honolulu. Or, if you have more time, take our 41-Day Tropical Island Holiday combination voyage departing from Miami on December 1, 2023, that will show you the best of the Panama Canal before exploring the Hawaiian Islands.
This epic 20-Day Hawaiian holiday adventure in December 2023 is a first for Seabourn includes visits to:
- Hilo, Hawaii, on the island commonly called the Big Island, is not only a charming town but also an adventurous place for you to explore the Wailuku River Park’s 85-foot Rainbow Falls, the serene Liliuokalani Japanese Gardens, or a trip to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park’s active Kilauea Caldera.
- Manele Bay, Lanai is composed of two parts known as White Manele and Black Manele. White Manele offers a wide beach of golden sand and the potential to meet spinner dolphins and humpback whales. Black Manele is lined by tall sea cliffs called Pali Lei noHauni, providing panoramic views.
- Overnight in Honolulu, Oahu, an international metropolis with the iconic crescent beach of Waikiki and the volcanic crater of Diamond Head. This tropical city will create an unforgettable Hawaiian New Year’s Eve!
- Nawiliwili, Kauai, the tropical gem of Kauai, is blessed with gorgeous waterfalls, rugged mountains, and stunning beaches.
- Lahaina, Maui has a rich history as a whaling port in the 1800s and is Maui’s best “walking town” with a vibrant character you will enjoy.
Spend from seven- to 16 days in paradise on board Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Ovation, exploring the best of the Antillean Islands. Or sail 14 days through Western Caribbean visiting Belize City and San Andrés and sailing to the Panama Canal to Gatún Lake — the man-made lake providing the entire water supply for the Panama Canal’s locks system. You may also combine voyages for a truly in-depth and relaxing Seabourn experience. Sailings include:
14-Day Leeward Island Jewels
November 7, 17*, 2023
*Sails on Seabourn Sojourn
7-Day Classic Caribbean Yacht Harbors
Barbados to St. Maarten
December 3, 2023; January 7, 21; February 4, 18; March 4, 2024
7-Day Yachtsman’s Caribbean
St. Maarten to Barbados
December 10, 2023; January 14, 28; February 11, 25; March 10, 2024
10-Day Antillean Holiday
December 17, 2023
16-Day Antillean Island Holiday
December 19, 2023
11-Day Caribbean New Year
December 27, 2023
7-Day Windward Island Jewels
March 17, 2024
7-Day Caribbean Gems
March 24, 2024
14-Day Antillean Allure
Barbados to Miami
March 31, 2024
On Seabourn Ovation, 17 combination voyage options will be available, allowing you to extend your luxurious Uncommon Caribbean into in-depth 14- to 21-day immersive experiences.
Join us for 14, 28 or 30 days in tropical bliss aboard Seabourn Quest, or 21 to 41 days on Seabourn Sojourn, including holiday sailings, Panama Canal transits, and combination voyages. Guests will visit Mexico, Belize, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica and Guatemala and more. Voyages include:
14-Day Central America & Panama Canal Pathfinder
November 21; December 5, 2023
21-Day Caribbean & Panama Canal Passage
Miami to Los Angeles
December 1, 2023
- One 28-Day Seabourn Quest sailing round-trip Miami takes you from Eastern Caribbean, San Juan, Rodney Bay, Carambola Beach to Western Caribbean, Bocas del Toro and Colón in Panama and Santo Tomas de Castilla in Guatemala.
- One 41-Day Holiday voyage from Miami to Los Angeles includes the best of the Central America and Mexican regions before reaching the Aloha state for the Holidays.
- One 30-Day Holiday sailing round-trip Miami voyage, transiting through one of the man-made wonders of the world, Panama Canal, spending an overnight in Santo Domingo and celebrating New Year’s Eve in Port Antonio, Jamaica.
- Seabourn offers solo traveler rates starting at only 50% above current fares on select voyages in select suite categories.
- To celebrate your loyalty, we offer an extra 5% Seabourn Club Savings on an array of sailings and suite categories.
- Combination Voyages not only give you an opportunity to experience a region or regions, more in-depth by stringing together two or more itineraries but also offer you savings of up to 10%.
- Flight Ease® offers you a seamless and comfortable experience to begin and end your voyage.
- You can book now with confidence knowing we offer Best Fare Guarantee compensation if your voyage and booked suite category pricing is reduced.
For more information about our exciting new 2023-2024 Caribbean, Panama Canal and Hawaii adventures, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn