Two Epic 2024 Grand Voyages
Time is running out on a limited-time opportunity to reserve your pre-booking status on our two 2024 Grand Voyages: Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica and Grand Australia, Asia & Alaska. Early booking amenities and offers are available too. Start making your plans today to fuel your wanderlust today.
Grand Americas, Amazon & Antarctica
Jan 4, 2024 | 80 Days | Round-trip Miami | Seabourn Quest
From Panama to Antarctica — this voyage around South America encompasses Inca ruins, great world cities, colonial splendors, and breathtaking natural wonders. The voyage offers you the opportunity to:
- Overnight in the port of Manta with time to wander Ecuador’s colonial capital, Quito, pick up a genuine Panama hat in Montecristi, or even explore the Galápagos Islands on an optional mid-voyage adventure.
- Enjoy another overnight call in Callao providing access to Lima, Peru’s capital beloved for its many plazas, colorful markets, and pre-Hispanic artifacts — or the ability to head off mid-journey to the ancient Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- Visit remote Punta Arenas—overlooking the Strait of Magellan—your gateway to Chile’s Patagonian region with its windswept pampas and vast estancias where gauchos (cowboys) preserve the traditional way of life.
- Make the most of your day in the Uruguayan capital of Montevideo, winding through the quaint Ciudad Vieja (Old City) while discovering its vibrant art scene and diverse cultural influences.
- Kayak around the Îles de Salut — collectively known as Devil’s Island — site of the infamous French penal colony immortalized in Henri Charrière’s memoir, Papillon, and now home to surprisingly abundant wildlife.
Grand Australia, Asia & Alaska
Feb 21, 2024 | 80 Days | Sydney to Vancouver | Seabourn Odyssey
This voyage checks off bucket list items including exploring the Great Barrier Reef, an in-depth tour of Japan, cruising Glacier Bay, and visits to Beijing, Hiroshima, Taiwan and more.
- Spend your day on Komodo Island in Komodo National Park — a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve — for the chance to spot its infamous namesake dragon before relaxing on a pink-sand beach.
- Exotic Magong delights with its Ming Dynasty monuments, traditional villages, dramatic basalt formations, and proximity to uninhabited Penghu Islands wrapped in long stretches of gorgeous white sand.
- An overnight in Tianjin allows you to join an optional mid-voyage journey to Beijing with its many incomparable wonders — from the Great Wall and Forbidden City to the Ming Tombs and Tiananmen Square.
- With a call in Hiroshima, you can pay homage at the Peace Memorial Park and Atomic Bomb Dome, wander the surreal Shukkeien Garden, and visit sacred Miyajima — the “island of the gods” — to witness its famous “floating” torii gate.
- Dutch Harbor is your entrée to the rugged Aleutian archipelago and home to important World War II relics, Alaska’s oldest onion-domed Russian church, a rich Native culture, and puffins galore.
Amenities exclusively for FULL Grand Voyage guests, include:
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Sydney or Miami
- Exclusive Grand Voyage event
- Special President's Event
- Special Grand Voyage pillow gifts
This is your moment. Reserve your spot to experience Seabourn’s epic 2024 Grand Voyages. For more information and additional details, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn