The Best Way to See Alaska in 2023
Make 2023 your year to discover Alaska’s vast natural wonders. Pristine waterways are nature’s canvas for calving glaciers, humpback whales, and towering forests in Seabourn’s Alaska. Our unique blend of exhilarating, up-close adventures with luxurious amenities aboard Seabourn Odyssey invite you to experience The Great Land in a myriad of ways. Here are just ten reasons why you should join us in Alaska this year:
- Eighteen unique itineraries highlighting the hidden gems of Alaska and Canada’s Inside Passage.
- Optional Ventures by Seabourn® kayak, Zodiac®, and hiking excursions in select destinations allow you to explore up-close, with guidance and insights from our skilled Expedition Team.
- Caviar on Ice party and other special onboard events.
- Seven-day northbound and southbound cruises between Vancouver and Juneau and one eight-day sailing. 10-day Alaska Fjords Odyssey and 11-day Inside Passage & Alaska Fjords that sail round-trip Vancouver. One 15-day and several 14-day Combination Cruises offering multiple glacier experiences with no repeat ports of call.
- Regionally inspired cuisine using local, seasonal produce and seafood.
- Scenic cruising of majestic Glacier Bay National Park or Hubbard Glacier on select departures.
- Seabourn Conversations® with special guest speakers, including our world-class Expedition Team that may include a marine biologist, ornithologist, geologist, historian, photographer and naturalist experts on bears, whales, and other wildlife.
- Frequent opportunities for wildlife sightings from the ship and shore.
- See more of the region with Seabourn Journeys optional pre- and post-voyage, land-based packages: The Denali Experience, UNESCO Banff National Park & the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Expedition Team outfitted with high precision, long-range SWAROVSKI® OPTIK binoculars, helping to point out all the sights.
For more information about experiencing Seabourn’s Alaska in 2023, please contact a travel advisor, call Seabourn
*See full Terms & Conditions on our website for details.